ISMA Mission Statement
- Promote professional growth of and identify its membership through education and credentialing;
- Inspire members to provide honest, loyal, and efficient serve to the public they serve and the profession;
- Stimulate a feeling of fellowship and cooperation with the medical professional in improving public relations;
- Encourage and assist medical assistants in forming component chapters.
Medical Assistant Creed
- I believe in the principles and purposes of the profession of medical assisting.
- I endeavor to be more effective.
- I aspire to render greater service.
- I protect the confidence entrusted to me.
- I am dedicated to the care and well-being of all people.
- I am loyal to my employer.
- I am true to the ethics of my profession.
- I am strengthened by compassion, courage, and faith.